M. Tariq Randhawa, MD
411 Canisteo Street
Hornell, NY 14843
Phone: (607) 324-8000
Fax: (607) 324-8860
- King Edward Medical College, Lahore, Pakistan
- Church Home & Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- New Jersey School of Medicine, Newark, NJ
- Veteran's Administration Hospital, Bronx, NY
- University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Society of Hospital Medicine Acute Coronary Syndrome Panel
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Hospitalist & Director of Hospitalist Program
- Active Medical Staff Member, St. James Mercy Hospital
- University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Hospital Medicine Acute Coronary Syndrom
Philosophy of Care
- Caring for the patient is to care for the patient.
- "Effect of Colic Acid upon Bile Constituents in Cholecystectomised Patients." M.T. Randhawa, MD; A. Rubulis, MS; Flood and W.W. Faloon; Highland Hospital, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY. Submitted to the American Gastronenterology Association, 1973, meeting.
"Reversible Hepatic Changes in Obese Patients Following Jejunoileostomy." M.T. Randhawa, MD; C.D. Sherman, D. Allinger and W.W. Faloon. : Highland Hospital, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY. Submitted to American Federation for Clinical Research, April, 1973, meeting.
"Effect of short Term Colic Acid Feeling on Human Bile Composition and Sterol Excretion." A. Rubulis; E.C. Lim; M.T. Randhawa, MD; M.S. Flood, W.W. Faloon; Department of Medicine. Highland Hospital, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY.